This dimmer has the following advantages:
12V Controller (Dimmer) with IR (Infrared) Remote Control
Rotary Controller (Dimmer) with IR (Infrared) Remote Control for 12V
The controller has a 12V/24V input and output. With this controller, you can connect up to 192 watts at 12V.
This controller allows you to adjust the brightness through a simple rotary button (dimmer) and/or the IR remote control. It can be fixed to the wall.
SPECIAL 12/24V DC REMOTE CONTROLLED LED DIMMER
Special low-voltage LED dimmer for LED bulbs or LED light strips. 12-24V.
This dimmer can be safely used with your LEDs, but it only works for low voltage. It should be placed between the special LED transformer and your LED products, but never connected to 220V!
This dimmer allows you to vary the brightness of your low-voltage LED products, just like a regular dimmer, all with an infrared remote control!
If your LED products are in 12V, you must choose a special 12V LED power supply. If your LED products are in 24V, you need to choose a special 24V LED power supply because this dimmer would not be able to convert 24V to 12V.
Functions of the remote control:
– An ON/OFF button that offers a gradual turn-on or turn-off, taking about 2 seconds to vary the brightness. This is a great feature as it prevents your eyes from being abruptly exposed to light.
– A second function (Delay OFF) allows you to have a 30-second delay when turning off.
– 2 buttons (+ and -) are used to increase or decrease the brightness in steps of 1, which is 1/256th… providing an ultra-precise adjustment if you want to achieve a very specific brightness level, which can be useful for photography, for example.
– Then there are 4 preset buttons for 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% brightness.
– Finally, we have 4 numbered buttons from 1 to 4. These are settings that you can save yourself in case you want a precise brightness level. For example, if you’re around 35% and you like the power, press button number 1 for a few seconds until the dimmer registers this parameter, indicated by a blinking LED in the transparent rectangle above the dimmer button. You can save 4 precise settings based on your personal preferences.
Please feel free to contact us for any additional information.